ACCOUNT APPLICATION FORM
Smart Sparx Electrical Account Application
GUARANTEE AND INDEMNITY:
In consideration of Smart Sparx Electrical Ltd agreeing to supply Goods and Services to the Customer at the Customer’s request, I/we:
1. Unconditionally guarantee to Smart Sparx Electrical Ltd the due and punctual payment by the Customer of all moneys payable in respect of the supply of Goods and Services and the performance of all obligations of the Customer in respect of the supply of Goods and Services in accordance with the Terms of Trade (copy here) as and when the same become due and payable by the Customer.
2. Agree to be deemed as Principal Debtor for all accounts held by the Customer with us.
3. Agree that this guarantee and indemnity shall be a continuing guarantee and indemnity and shall not be discharged by any settlement or payment of account and that this guarantee and indemnity is both joint and several.
4. Agree that my/our liability under this guarantee and indemnity shall not be discharged, abrogated, prejudiced or affected by:
4.a The granting of time, credit or the indulgence or other concession to the Customer.
4.b Any alteration, modification, variation or addition to any agreement in respect of the supply of goods and services; or
4.c Any other act, ommission or event which but for this provision might operate to discharge, impair or otherwise affect, my/our obligations under this guarantee and indemnity or any powers or remedies conferred upon us by this guarantee and indemnity or by law.
5. Indemnify Smart Sparx Electrical Ltd against all losses it may incur or suffer should the Customer default in the performance of any obligations to be performed by the Customer under the attached Terms of Trade.
6. I/We confirm that I/We have been advised by Smart Sparx Electrical Ltd that I/We should seek legal advice before signing this guarantee and indemnity
Smart Sparx Electrical are a locally owned and operated electrical company that has been serving the Bay of Plenty since 2007.
John Svendsen: 027 548 2742
Tash Svendsen: 07 576 1518